841FTMS's newer yahoo board description

    May 11, 2011
      This is a FYI, any questions or comments can be sent directly to Tricia or I. Thanks

      We are a household of re-enactors and merchants based in the Southeastern MA and RI area, but not limited to this area. We have members in the Eastern Kingdom(SCA) and the Kingdom of Coventry: Castillian Fin De La Banda, (Living History)and other various groups. Our members and merchants are from different areas of interest. As Fortress Three Monkey Skulls we are developing an group of historially accurate re-enactors for the 1400 - 1600 pirate way of life. We also are developing fencing using the LHA fencing rules as our guidelines. Our goal is to develop historial correct personas in the 1400 - 1600s for fun and educational purpose. We welcome all who want to live and teach all aspects of life this time line. We will be doing Demos and educational programs as we grow. If you are a history buff and wish to be involved drop the Master (lordp218@...) or the Mistress (ladys218@...) of the Household a note..