719Fortress Three Monkey Skulls Founders Meeting, 6/28/2010, 2:00 pm

  • fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
    Jun 21, 2010
      Reminder from: fortressthreemonkeyskulls Yahoo! Group

      Title: Fortress Three Monkey Skulls Founders Meeting

      Date: Monday June 28, 2010
      Time: 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every year.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 4 days.
      Location: Shady Arces Camp Grounds, Carver, MA
      Phone: 508-944-1915
      Notes: Household Three Monkey Skulls started on June 7th. We will be having a BBQ outside rain or shine. We will have some protection, but it will be out side. Besides marking the founding of the household we will focusing on traditional middle eastern dance. We have two members who are experienced drum players and at least a couple dancers. I, Philippe is even taking the plundge and be borrowing a drum to learn. Come to have fun.