6982010 Calendar

    Dec 8, 2009
      Here are the dates for the Household meetings for 2010. I have stayed with Sunday afternoons, but if I get enough feed back and Friday or Saturday work better for the group we can make that change. These dates are penciled in so changes can be made for the first couple months. If there is a conflict with a SCA or LHA event and enough of our members are affected we will change our date.

      All are on Sunday Afternoons from 3:00 PM to 5:00PM unless noted on calendar;

      January 24th
      February 21st
      March 21st
      April 18th
      May 23rd
      June 20th BBQ (2:00 PM till 8:00 PM)
      July 18th (Party for those that are not going to Pennsic)
      August 22nd BBQ (2:00 PM till 8:00 PM)
      Sept 19th
      Oct 17th
      Nov 29th Holiday Party