      From: "guendalina_cristiano@..." <guendalina_cristiano@...>
      To: fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 4:19:16 PM
      Subject: Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] Calendar

      Yes, I am going to EK 12th night.  I'll be gone most of that weekend.  As for other times/days.  Beven would like to be more involved, so sundays are always better for him, he's got a high chance of being off on a given sunday.  I think he worked something like three or four sundays this entire year.  I think the First weekend in March is Intercon which i'll be at the whole weekend.  We're generally in Ohio during April School Vacation.  Other than those, that's all i know for now.
      -Guen
      From: Phil <itsthegotee@ yahoo.com>
      Subject: [fortressthreemonke yskulls] Calendar
      To: fortressthreemonkey skulls@yahoogrou ps.com
      Date: Monday, December 15, 2008, 7:27 PM

      Hey Crew,

      I just spent a little time and up dated the 09 calendar. All SCA events
      in the New England region are posted up to Sept. If there is missing
      info that is due it be missing on the Kingdom board. I will wait until
      the end of the week to allow members to advise me of additional
      important dates. Then I will insert the household meeting dates.