      From: Phil <itsthegotee@...>
      Subject: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] Calendar
      To: fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, December 15, 2008, 7:27 PM

      Hey Crew,

      I just spent a little time and up dated the 09 calendar. All SCA events
      in the New England region are posted up to Sept. If there is missing
      info that is due it be missing on the Kingdom board. I will wait until
      the end of the week to allow members to advise me of additional
      important dates. Then I will insert the household meeting dates.