Freelance Jobs in Poland

  • tears1smile
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2007
      We are a small PR firm from Sweden that have expanded our activities to
      Poland and Serbia. We need 1-2 sales reps for each country. We will
      provide you with customer lists with their phone numbers. You will
      speak to the "senior HR assistant" of each company. Approximately 300
      hits for finishing project. Since they are tricky to get in touch with
      we expect approximately 2 hits per hour. So the project shouldnt take
      more than 10 working days if you are two that collaborates. We will pay
      a garanteed salary of 400 euros for all 300 hits with a great commision
      system that is going for up to 2000 euro in salary if you complete the
      project. We will provide you with all sales information but you need to
      translate this from english to your respective languages yourselves. So
      you will need some english skills. you will need to have access to a
      phone and internet.
      Please apply using the link below;
      http://www.getafreelancer.com/projects/wwfreelancers_157130.html