The Only Dating Service Exclusively For The Over 40 Age Group

  • fanxar fanxar47
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2005
      The Only Dating Service Exclusively For The Over 40 Age Group
      Only Love Can Change Your World!
      Would you like to meet other singles in your own age group?
      We have thousands of other Members in your age group who are seeking personal contact with others.
      If you are not a Member of SeniorsMatch How in the World Wide Web will they find you?
      It's FREE, easy & anonymous to join!
      Join Now and Point and Click your way to a new relationship within minutes
      http://seniorsmatch.tk/

    • Tadeusz Lemańczyk
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2005
        Hi, fanxar47 (http://profiles.yahoo.com/fanxar47 -- Last Update:
        10/20/2005)! Are you already a senior citizen (elderly, or aged,
        person, especially one of more than 60 or 65 years of age --
        www.britannica.com/search?
        query=senior+citizen&submit=Find&source=MWTEXT)? Let me therefore
        recommend the following two Web pages [Suddenly Senior. Senior Citizen
        Sex Articles and Jokes. -- http://www.suddenlysenior.com/sexpage.html
        and Senior Citizen Merriment, Jokes, and Fun! (and NO annoying ads!) --
        http://www.swapmeetdave.com/Humor/Seniors.htm ] to you.

        Regards,

        Tad