Current standings: CfV: Extension queries

  • Anton Ertl
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5 10:46 AM
      The current standings on the CfV: Extension queries are:

      Systems

      [ ] conforms to ANS Forth.
      Gforth
      [ ] already implements the proposal in full since release [ ].
      [ ] implements the proposal in full in a development version.
      Gforth
      [ ] implements the proposal in full non-minimally in a development version.
      Gforth
      [ ] will implement the proposal in full in release [ ].
      Gforth 0.7
      [ ] will implement the proposal in full non-minimally in release [ ].
      Gforth 0.7
      [ ] will implement the proposal in full in some future release.
      [ ] will implement the proposal in full non-minimally in some future release.
      There are no plans to implement the proposal in full in [ ].
      [ ] will never implement the proposal in full.

      Programmers

      [ ] I have used (parts of) this proposal in my programs.
      Anton Ertl
      [ ] I would use (parts of) this proposal in my programs if the systems
      I am interested in implemented it.
      David N. Williams
      Anton Ertl
      [ ] I would use (parts of) this proposal in my programs if the systems
      I am interested in implemented it non-minimally.
      David N. Williams
      Anton Ertl
      [ ] I would use (parts of) this proposal in my programs if this
      proposal was in the Forth standard.
      David N. Williams
      Anton Ertl
      [ ] I would not use (parts of) this proposal in my programs.

      Further Voting and Web version

      You can still vote by sending me your vote by email, and the result
      will be published in the Web. The proposal, the voting instructions,
      and the results are available at
      <http://www.complang.tuwien.ac.at/forth/ansforth/extension-query.html>

      - anton
    • Alex McDonald
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5 5:22 PM
        Anton Ertl wrote:
        > The current standings on the CfV: Extension queries are:
        >
        > Systems

        [X] conforms to ANS Forth.
        Win32Forth
        [ ] already implements the proposal in full since release [ ].
        [ ] implements the proposal in full in a development version.
        [ ] implements the proposal in full non-minimally in a development version.
        [ ] will implement the proposal in full in release [ ].
        [ ] will implement the proposal in full non-minimally in release [ ].
        [ ] will implement the proposal in full in some future release.
        [X] will implement the proposal in full non-minimally in some future release.
        There are no plans to implement the proposal in full in [ ].
        [ ] will never implement the proposal in full.

        Programmers

        [ ] I have used (parts of) this proposal in my programs.
        [X] I would use (parts of) this proposal in my programs if the systems
        I am interested in implemented it.
        Alex McDonald
        [ ] I would use (parts of) this proposal in my programs if the systems
        I am interested in implemented it non-minimally.
        [X] I would use (parts of) this proposal in my programs if this

        --
        Regards
        Alex McDonald