Looking for a Tajikistan License Plate

  • MarkW
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2011
      All:

      I'm still looking for a license plate from Tajikistan. I'd take a current one, an old U.S.S.R. one, a damaged one, etc. I collect license plates from around the world. I'm willing to trade other license plates for it, or pay cash, etc.

      Let me know if you could help, or know who might could.

      Thanks.

      Mark W.
    • Abadatx
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 7, 2011