Off Line mode example and french characters

  • CLAVIER Remi FTRD/RTA/LAN
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2003
      I'm a french man and I test Forms Player for fench application using OffLine Mode (si_OrderLoadLocal and si_OrderSaveLocal in the "Off Line" Sample given at http://www.formsplayer.com/samples/OffLine/.

      I need to use french charachers (as éàù...) in my instance

      When I give such of characters, the si_OrderSaveLocal seems to works fine (création of the local file and content conform to my saved instance) but the si_OrderLoadLocal freeze all the page.
      I tried to add encoding="ISO-8859-1" on each of the submission element of the model and change lang="en" to lang="fr" at the top of the page but it's the same...

      Please Help

      Mr Rémi Clavier
      Expert Méthodes et Outils
      France Telecom R&D/RTA/D2M