Re: [formsPlayer] Re: Calling Web Services!!!

  • Mark Birbeck
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 23, 2006
      Hi Kumaar,

      This is a SOAP issue, I'm afraid. Your server is saying that it
      doesn't know what action to carry out, because you have not sent a
      SOAPAction header. In SOAP 1.1 this is required as one of the HTTP
      headers, but in SOAP 1.2 it's not necessary.

      One way out is to see if your SOAP server can be set so that the HTTP
      header is optional, perhaps by being configured to use SOAP 1.2. If
      you have to use 1.1 then the alternative is to use the formsPlayer
      extensions to add an HTTP header dynamically. Details on this are
      available in the archives of this list.

      Regards,

      Mark