RE: [formsPlayer] Setting xf:textarea width

  • webmail@blackdog.co.uk
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2006

      just dragging the old "sizing" topic up again; this is a very useful
      workaround, but is there any way of applying it to individual controls using
      FormsPlayer? Or better still paramaterising it with a control attribute?

      * This e-mail is for the intended recipient only, *
      * its contents and the content of any attachments *
      * is copyright material belonging to HoT Training *
      * and Consultancy Ltd, and all information herein *
      * should be treated as Company Confidential *