Invalid Licence Detected

  • Cybahacker
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2005
      Invalid Licence Detected
      The licence for your copy of the Sidewinder Viewer is invalid or has
      expired. Please click here to download the latest version of the
      Sidewinder Viewer.

      tha above is what i get when i try to view the sidewinder
      applications.I've got the latest version of Formsplayer and have
      recently downloaded the latest version of sidewinder too. Where do i
      start from n what'smissing please let me know.

      regards,

      Wilbur J. Pereira
    • davidfrenchdecision
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2005
        --- In formsPlayer@yahoogroups.com, "Cybahacker" <braindog_43@y...>
        wrote:
        > Invalid Licence Detected
        Looks like another 2 months has passed without a new version! Pity
        because I really like the demonstration of what the browser should be
        functioning like.
      • Mark Birbeck
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2005
          David,

          > Looks like another 2 months has passed without a new version!

          There will be a new version of Sidewinder made available later today.
          Apologies that this version wasn't ready before the previous license
          expired.

          > Pity because I really like the demonstration of what the
          > browser should be functioning like.

          I think it's shaping up well, too. The next release after this one will
          really move things forward.

          Regards,

          Mark

          Mark Birbeck
          CEO
          x-port.net Ltd.

          e: Mark.Birbeck@...
          t: +44 (0) 20 7689 9232
          w: http://www.formsPlayer.com/
          b: http://internet-apps.blogspot.com/

          Download our XForms processor from
          http://www.formsPlayer.com/
        • Alex Sansom
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 4, 2005
            Message

            Hi,

            There is a now a new licence file available for download on the formsPlayer website that extends the formsPlayer 2.0.2.1009 licence until the end of November 2005. Users can get the file from the 'Preview' section and should follow the instructions about installing that are also located on that section of the download page.

            Regards,

            Alex