ANN: formsPlayer 1.3.2.1004 release is available

  • Richard Bidgood
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2005
      Hello all,

      We have a new release of formsPlayer (1.3.2.1004) available from the
      download section of the formsPlayer site.

      <http://www.formsplayer.com/download>

      A summary of some of the changes follows:

      * XP SP2 reported "blocked some behaviour" in forms with xf:message.

      * Using xf:setvalue to copy nodes that have @xsi:type="..." caused infinite
      loop and rapidly increasing memory usage. (Thanks to Bob Bateman).

      * Numeric values were rounded to 6 significant figures. (Thanks to Giovanni
      Motta).

      * xf:repeat[@appearance="compact"] should not add td elements for xf:action
      children. (Thanks to T.H. Heung).

      Also see: