Tree control ...

  • andrey_kukushkin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2004
      Hi, all.

      Is it possible to construct tree control with standart XForms
      controls? For example next markup describes control that looks and
      behaves like a tree, but here values stored only in the leafs bun not
      in the nodes, in other words when I click on the node "Secondary
      Colors" attribute "name" dosn't get the value, but when I click on
      the leaf "Green" attribute "name" gets value G.

      <xforms:select1 ref="@name" appearance="compact">
      <xforms:label>Choose up to four color</xforms:label>
      <xforms:choices>
      <xforms:label>Secondary Colors</xforms:label>
      <xforms:choices>
      <xforms:label>Thirdry Colors</xforms:label>
      <xforms:item>
      <xforms:label>Green</xforms:label>
      <xforms:value>G</xforms:value>
      </xforms:item>
      <xforms:item>
      <xforms:label>Yellow</xforms:label>
      <xforms:value>Y</xforms:value>
      </xforms:item>
      </xforms:choices>
      <xforms:item>
      <xforms:label>Green</xforms:label>
      <xforms:value>G</xforms:value>
      </xforms:item>
      <xforms:item>
      <xforms:label>Yellow</xforms:label>
      <xforms:value>Y</xforms:value>
      </xforms:item>
      </xforms:choices>
      </xforms:select1>

      May be there is another murkup that creates the control that looks
      like a tree, and there nodes have values too?