Forms class consulting

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2011

      Sometimes I get requests to provide consulting requests on the form
      class. I do not have time to provide consulting. If you are experienced
      with the forms class and would like to provide paid consultin, send me a
      private message so I can forward you consulting clients.

      JS Classes - Free ready to use OOP components written in JavaScript
      http://www.jsclasses.org/