Forms class blog and new AJAX scaffolding plug-in

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19 1:18 AM

      This is just to let to you that there is now a blog about the Forms
      class that I just inaugurated.

      http://www.phpclasses.org/blog/package/1/

      I am about to release a new powerful scaffolding plug-in but I wanted to
      announce a beta version before releasing it to the general public as
      there some issues that I need to decide with the help of your feedback
      and the changes may break backwards compatibility.

      So please read this and post comments to the blog with your feedback.

      http://www.phpclasses.org/blog/package/1/post/1-New-scaffolding-AJAX-plugin-beta.html

      Find and post PHP jobs
      http://www.phpclasses.org/jobs/