Re: [forms-dev] Re: I have my own linked select form using my own Javascript and HTML

  • Nikos Katsikanis
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 11, 2008
      Thanks very much for that. I should have watched the videos twice :)

      On 11/01/2008, Manuel Lemos <mlemos@...> wrote:

      Hello,

      on 01/05/2008 08:11 PM nikos_101 said the following:
      > Thanks Manuel for that.
      >
      > One other thing, I noticed when you use the form_linked_select class
      > there can parameters in the input like this:
      >
      > "AutoWidthLimit"=>0,
      > "AutoHeightLimit"=>0,
      >

      > Could you explain briefly what these do?

      That is explained in the documentation. It is to make the class adjust
      the width and height of the select input accroding to the number of
      entries that it will display.

      PHP professionals looking for PHP jobs
      http://www.phpclasses.org/professionals/

      Nikos Katsikanis