I will also have to develop server side validation to compliment it

  • nikos_101
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2008
      If I use this forms class I take it I will also have to develop server
      side validation to compliment it in the case that the user has
      JavaScript turned off?
    • nikos_101
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2008
        sorry for not thinking about this beforehand, I found out I can do
        server side Validation by using the same php file that generates form.