Re: I have my own linked select form using my own Javascript and HTML

  • nikos_101
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 5, 2008
      --- In forms-dev@yahoogroups.com, "nikos_101" <nkatsikanis@...> wrote:

      > Thanks Manuel for that.
      >
      > One other thing, I noticed when you use the form_linked_select class
      > there can parameters in the input like this:
      >
      > "AutoWidthLimit"=>0,
      > "AutoHeightLimit"=>0,
      >

      > Could you explain briefly what these do?
      >
      > best regards

      oh and I just wanted to add that I dont want to use

      AutoWidthLimit"=>0,
      > "AutoHeightLimit"=>0,

      when I have a lot of data, because the form expands drastically :)
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 11, 2008

        on 01/05/2008 08:11 PM nikos_101 said the following:
        > Thanks Manuel for that.
        >
        > One other thing, I noticed when you use the form_linked_select class
        > there can parameters in the input like this:
        >
        > "AutoWidthLimit"=>0,
        > "AutoHeightLimit"=>0,
        >

        > Could you explain briefly what these do?

        That is explained in the documentation. It is to make the class adjust
        the width and height of the select input accroding to the number of
        entries that it will display.

        PHP professionals looking for PHP jobs
        http://www.phpclasses.org/professionals/

      • Nikos Katsikanis
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 11, 2008
          Thanks very much for that. I should have watched the videos twice :)

          On 11/01/2008, Manuel Lemos <mlemos@...> wrote:

          Hello,

          on 01/05/2008 08:11 PM nikos_101 said the following:
          > Thanks Manuel for that.
          >
          > One other thing, I noticed when you use the form_linked_select class
          > there can parameters in the input like this:
          >
          > "AutoWidthLimit"=>0,
          > "AutoHeightLimit"=>0,
          >

          > Could you explain briefly what these do?

          That is explained in the documentation. It is to make the class adjust
          the width and height of the select input accroding to the number of
          entries that it will display.

          PHP professionals looking for PHP jobs
          http://www.phpclasses.org/professionals/

          Nikos Katsikanis