Creative Commons no distribution, no derivative

  • Gary A Mort
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29 3:33 AM
      Doesn't that make this package unusable in most cases? Or are people
      just ignoring the terms of the license?

      As I read it, it means I can't use it for building a form for an
      online store, or any other commercial purpose.

      Nor can I change the way any of the functions work if they don't meet
      my needs.

      Am I misunderstanding the license terms?
    • Gary A Mort
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 29 3:41 AM
        Yes indeed at 6:40am after not getting enough sleep, I am misreading
        the terms. I'm looking at a different PHP forms package. Gah