Books

  • Gary A Mort
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 20, 2007
      Are there any books(hardcopy) that discuss using PHP forms(this
      automated package, not forms in general).

      I'm rather old school and find a written book helps me gel at times.
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 21, 2007
        Hello,

        on 08/20/2007 06:41 PM Gary A Mort said the following:
        > Are there any books(hardcopy) that discuss using PHP forms(this
        > automated package, not forms in general).
        >
        > I'm rather old school and find a written book helps me gel at times.

        Well, I can always take the reference manual and generate a PDF if that
        would solve your problem.

      • Gary A Mort
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 29, 2007
          --- In forms-dev@yahoogroups.com, Manuel Lemos <mlemos@...> wrote:

          > Hello,
          >
          > on 08/20/2007 06:41 PM Gary A Mort said the following:
          > > Are there any books(hardcopy) that discuss using PHP forms(this
          > > automated package, not forms in general).
          > >
          > > I'm rather old school and find a written book helps me gel at times.
          >
          > Well, I can always take the reference manual and generate a PDF if that
          > would solve your problem.

          I completely overlooked the HTML documentation. I assumed forms.html
          was an example or something.

          Ok, now I've found the documentation, now I need to look through it
          and see how this works.