Select inputs with options as checkboxes

  • Shekar C. Reddy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2007
      Manuel,

      Is it possible to render a SELECT-MULTIPLE input as a div with
      checkboxes (options as checkboxes that get checked/highlighted on
      clicking) for easier selection by the users using forms class? If so,
      will you be able to create a custom class for it?

      As always, thanks!
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2007

        on 06/05/2007 11:46 AM Shekar C. Reddy said the following:
        > Manuel,
        >
        > Is it possible to render a SELECT-MULTIPLE input as a div with
        > checkboxes (options as checkboxes that get checked/highlighted on
        > clicking) for easier selection by the users using forms class? If so,
        > will you be able to create a custom class for it?

        Yes, I think you can do that easily.