Forms class talk video in English

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 25, 2007
      Hello,

      Finally I made time to produce and upload the video of the forms class
      talk in English.

      This is a 4 hour video that is available here using Google Video.

      http://www.meta-language.net/forms-talk.html

      Unfortunately Google Video shrinks the video to half size, so example
      code explanation parts are a bit unreadable. I still have the 1GB AVI
      original video file but I would not have the bandwidth to serve it directly.

      Enjoy.

    • Shekar C. Reddy
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 10, 2007
        Manuel,

        The video has good footage. But I noticed the volume was feeble for
        some reason.

        Thanks,

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 20, 2007
          Hello,

          on 02/11/2007 12:12 AM Shekar C. Reddy said the following:
          > The video has good footage. But I noticed the volume was feeble for
          > some reason.

          Yes, my microphone is not very good. I could have amplified the volume
          but it would also amplify the background noise. Maybe next recording I
          will give more thought on how to get a good sound recording.