Video of the talk about the forms class

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2006

      As I mentioned I have been giving talks about the forms class in several
      places in Brazil. In one of the places the talk was filmed. Finally, I
      have made time to produce the video and upload it to Google Video.
      Despite it is all in Portuguese without subtitles, you may view the
      video here:

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2006

        As I mentioned I have been giving talks about the forms class in several
        places in Brazil. In one of the places the talk was filmed. Finally, I
        have made time to produce the video and upload it to Google Video.
        Despite it is all in Portuguese without subtitles, you may view the
        video here:

        http://www.meta-language.net/forms-talk.html

      • Shekar C. Reddy
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 11, 2006
          Manuel,

          I guess this 2-hour video is exhaustive and excellent! I could follow
          it upto 50% because of the language.

          Thanks much for sharing this with us.

          Regards,