Re: [forms-dev] Changing label colors on client-side validation errors

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2006

      on 08/17/2006 10:10 AM Shekar C. Reddy said the following:
      > Would it be possible to change the input label colors, too - like the
      > following example (client errors):

      I knew somebody would ask for that soon or later.

      It is possible to implement, as long as you specify the label ID field.

      I will implement that later when I have more time.

      > Further, please let us know when you implement major changes like these
      > or is there a URL (CVS/SVN/trac) where we can check and track the
      > version history or release notes.

      If you have the "Updated class files alerts" option enabled in the user
      options page of the PHPClasses site, you get all the change notices by
      email when the updated files are published.

      Soon there will be a RSS feed with the latest package changes. The forms
      class feed will be available here:

      http://www.phpclasses.org/browse/package/1.xml

      Meanwhile you can browse the CVS repository here. Note that some updated
      files were not yet released because they are still being tested.

      http://www.meta-language.net/cvs/forms/