Call-time warning

  • idiroddi
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31 11:45 AM
      I updated to the 2006-03-29 package and am getting the warning below:

      Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument
      passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the
      declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable
      call-time pass-by-reference, you can set
      allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However,
      future versions may not support this any longer. in forms.php on line 176

      I dont show warnings in production, and my forms are working correctly.

      Should I be concerned with this warning?

      Thanks in advance
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2006

        on 03/31/2006 04:45 PM idiroddi said the following:
        > I updated to the 2006-03-29 package and am getting the warning below:
        >
        > Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument
        > passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the
        > declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable
        > call-time pass-by-reference, you can set
        > allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However,
        > future versions may not support this any longer. in forms.php on line 176
        >
        > I dont show warnings in production, and my forms are working correctly.
        >
        > Should I be concerned with this warning?

        That was not intended but it is harmless now. I have fixed it in the
        CVS. Thank you for reporting.