Re: [forms-dev] call function from inside forms class

  • operationsengineer1@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 24, 2005
      > manuel, it makes sense to use the date_form.php
      > plugin
      > you have developed, but when i add...
      >
      > include("common/form_date.php");
      >
      > or
      >
      > require("common/form_date.php");
      >
      > my system returns a blank screen.
      >
      > include("common/forms.php");
      >
      > works fine, but when i try and include the
      > form_date.php class... something breaks -> blank
      > screen is returned. my system doesn't want to
      > report
      > onscreen errors... let me see if i can dig up what
      > the specific error is and report back.
      >
      > should i be doing something else beside just trying
      > include form_date.php and the scripting the relevant
      > code?

      Manuel, OK, i uploaded the code to my production
      server and received the following error...

      Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class form_date_class in
      /home/[directory_path]/form_date.php on line 8.

      line 8 reads...

      class form_date_class extends form_custom_class

      any advice would be appreciated to avoid this problem
      w/b appreciated.

      tia...

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 28, 2005

        on 03/24/2005 01:55 PM operationsengineer1@... said the following:
        >>manuel, it makes sense to use the date_form.php
        >>plugin
        >>you have developed, but when i add...
        >>
        >>include("common/form_date.php");
        >>
        >>or
        >>
        >>require("common/form_date.php");
        >>
        >>my system returns a blank screen.
        >>
        >>include("common/forms.php");
        >>
        >>works fine, but when i try and include the
        >>form_date.php class... something breaks -> blank
        >>screen is returned. my system doesn't want to
        >>report
        >>onscreen errors... let me see if i can dig up what
        >>the specific error is and report back.
        >>
        >>should i be doing something else beside just trying
        >>include form_date.php and the scripting the relevant
        >>code?
        >>

        > Manuel, OK, i uploaded the code to my production
        > server and received the following error...
        >
        > Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class form_date_class in
        > /home/[directory_path]/form_date.php on line 8.
        >
        > line 8 reads...
        >
        > class form_date_class extends form_custom_class
        >
        > any advice would be appreciated to avoid this problem
        > w/b appreciated.

        This means that you are including the form_date.php twice in your script.

        http://www.phpclasses.org/reviews/