Re: Edit buttons in readonly mode invisible

  • Shekar C. Reddy
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2006
      It works in readonly mode, but the button is losing the CLASS set
      while adding the input. It renders the CLASS in edit mode but loses
      the CLASS in readonly mode.

      Thanks,

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3, 2006
        Hello,

        on 03/01/2006 05:48 AM Shekar C. Reddy said the following:
        > It works in readonly mode, but the button is losing the CLASS set
        > while adding the input. It renders the CLASS in edit mode but loses
        > the CLASS in readonly mode.

        The class renders the inputs in the same way accessible in read only
        mode or normal mode.

      • Shekar C. Reddy
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 4, 2006
          I found the problem and it now works.