Re: Date picker / chooser integration for quicker date input

  • Kike Becerra
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 29, 2006
      Hi Manuel
      I tried the calendar plugin, it is just what I was looking for, but:
      When posting the form, I get this error:

      form input custom class does not implement the Validate function
      (image)
      http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/8066/formserror15th.jpg

      And well, I wrote the function, inside class, but got no luck
      (image)
      http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/1797/formserror23ld.jpg

      What could I do to solve this?
      Thanks...