Re: [forms-dev] Re: Date picker / chooser integration for quicker date input

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 21, 2006

      on 01/20/2006 08:51 PM Kike Becerra said the following:
      > Hi idiroddi
      > That calendar is nice too, but I'm looking for a way to integrate ANY
      > calendar intro date selector plugin... I don't care about which
      > calendar is or how it is generated, I just look to add this calendar
      > to the plugin, like you can see in the urls i posted...

      Isn't it what the calendar plug-in that was mentioned does?

    • Kike Becerra
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 23, 2006
        Hi Manuel
        Sorry if I didn't understand well...
        Is already a calendar plugin available for FormsGenerationValidation
        class ? Where is it ?

        I'm just looking for a way to add a little calendar besides
        dateselector plugin field, like you can see here

        http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex7/jasoncalendar.htm

        This is just to make the date selection faster...

        Hope you have understood my idea =)

        Can this be done ? Can any1 help me ?

        Thanks a lot ...

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 24, 2006

          on 01/23/2006 01:23 PM Kike Becerra said the following:
          > Hi Manuel
          > Sorry if I didn't understand well...
          > Is already a calendar plugin available for FormsGenerationValidation
          > class ? Where is it ?

          As it was mentioned, it is here:

          http://www.phpclasses.org/plugin_cal_class

          > I'm just looking for a way to add a little calendar besides
          > dateselector plugin field, like you can see here
          >
          > http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex7/jasoncalendar.htm
          >
          > This is just to make the date selection faster...
          >
          > Hope you have understood my idea =)
          >
          > Can this be done ? Can any1 help me ?

          Honestly I have not tried the plugin above, but I think that is what it
          does.

        • Kike Becerra
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 29, 2006
            Ok
            Thanks manuel for the tip
            Sorry If I didn't understand you before.
            I will get the calendar plugin and will try it. Thanks !!

            Henry

            --- In forms-dev@yahoogroups.com, Manuel Lemos <mlemos@a...> wrote:

            > Hello,
            >
            > on 01/23/2006 01:23 PM Kike Becerra said the following:
            > > Hi Manuel
            > > Sorry if I didn't understand well...
            > > Is already a calendar plugin available for FormsGenerationValidation
            > > class ? Where is it ?
            >
            > As it was mentioned, it is here:
            >
            > http://www.phpclasses.org/plugin_cal_class
            >

            > > I'm just looking for a way to add a little calendar besides
            > > dateselector plugin field, like you can see here
            > >
            > > http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex7/jasoncalendar.htm
            > >
            > > This is just to make the date selection faster...
            > >
            > > Hope you have understood my idea =)
            > >
            > > Can this be done ? Can any1 help me ?
            >
            > Honestly I have not tried the plugin above, but I think that is what it
            > does.

            > http://www.metastorage.net/

          • Kike Becerra
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 29, 2006
              Hi Manuel
              I tried the calendar plugin, it is just what I was looking for, but:
              When posting the form, I get this error:

              form input custom class does not implement the Validate function
              (image)
              http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/8066/formserror15th.jpg

              And well, I wrote the function, inside class, but got no luck
              (image)
              http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/1797/formserror23ld.jpg

              What could I do to solve this?
              Thanks...