835Re: Slides of the forms class presentation

  • Shekar C. Reddy
    Jan 10, 2007
      Excellent job, Manuel!

      These slides are very informative and give extra coverage on the
      class. Yes, we would love to watch the screencast in English when it
      is ready - that would complement the documentation. Probably,
      presenting and explaining each example application (plugin
      development/usage/etc) in detail as extra footage.

      Keep it up!

      Regards,