818Re: {include file assign} / {input...} issues

  • Shekar C. Reddy
    Nov 27, 2006
      Oops! Sorry for the confusion. The actual code is:

      {if $page.type = 'form'}
      {input name="Submit"}
      {/if}

      Yes, the Smarty "form" variable is set to the forms class object -
      as per your examples. But the {if} tag is not excluding the {input}
      tag if $page.type != 'form' and the {input} tag is getting
      invoked/executed in all cases. Or in other words, the {if} tag is
      not functioning the way it should.

      Please let me know...

      Regards,

      --- In forms-dev@yahoogroups.com, Manuel Lemos <mlemos@...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > on 11/27/2006 05:19 AM Shekar C. Reddy said the following:
      > > Manuel,
      > >
      > > I'm afraid the problem did not get resolved with preg_quote in
      > > prefilter as the following still throws "syntax error:
      unrecognized