816Re: {include file assign} / {input...} issues

  • Shekar C. Reddy
    Nov 26, 2006
      Manuel,

      I'm afraid the problem did not get resolved with preg_quote in
      prefilter as the following still throws "syntax error: unrecognized
      tag 'input' (Smarty_Compiler.class.php, line 580)" error if the page
      is not based on forms class ($form var is false):

      {if $form}
      {input name="submit"}
      {/if}

      Regards,

      --- In forms-dev@yahoogroups.com, "Shekar C. Reddy" <zendfw@...>
      wrote:

      > Manuel,
      >
      > I'm afraid I noticed a tiny glitch in the revised prefilter:
      >
      > TEMPLATE:
      >
      > OUTPUT:
      ob_get_contents
      > (); ob_end_clean(); echo templateInsertFormAddDataPart(array
      ('data'
      > => $this->_smarty_vars['capture']['formdata']), $this); if ($this-
      > >_tpl_vars['colspan'] > 1): ?> colspan="<?php echo $this->_tpl_vars
      > ['colspan']; ?>
      > "<?php endif; ob_start(); ?> nowrap>
      >
      > As a result of the above, I get the following output at the top of
      > the page outside of all tables in addition to the colspan that did
      > not get rendered:
      >
      > colspan="2" nowrap>
      >
      > Please let me know...
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > PS: templateInsertFormAddDataPart is my global function that I
      > registered with Smarty in place of insert.formadddatapart.php
      plugin.

      > --- In forms-dev@yahoogroups.com, "Shekar C. Reddy" <zendfw@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Thanks much, Manuel!
      > >
      > > This will reduce the number of template files in my application
      > now.
      > > I was actually using different template files for forms-based
      > pages
      > > and non-forms-based pages as a work around.
      > >
      > > Regards,
      > >

      > > --- In forms-dev@yahoogroups.com, Manuel Lemos <mlemos@> wrote:

      > > project. I've pasted the
      > > >
      > > > I finally made time to make the Smarty pre-filter use handle
      > > properly
      > > > all special marks like include, include_php, if, else, elseif,
      > > foreach,
      > > > foreachelse, etc.
      > > >
      > > > You may download the latest version that was just updated.
      Sorry
      > > for the
      > > > delay.
      > > >
      > > > --
      > > >
      > > > Regards,
      > > > Manuel Lemos
      > > >
      > > > Metastorage - Data object relational mapping layer generator
      > > > http://www.metastorage.net/
      > > >
      > > > PHP Classes - Free ready to use OOP components written in PHP
      > > > http://www.phpclasses.org/

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic