815Re: {include file assign} / {input...} issues

  • Shekar C. Reddy
    Nov 25, 2006
      Manuel,

      I'm afraid I noticed a tiny glitch in the revised prefilter:

      TEMPLATE:

      OUTPUT:
      (); ob_end_clean(); echo templateInsertFormAddDataPart(array('data'
      => $this->_smarty_vars['capture']['formdata']), $this); if ($this-
      >_tpl_vars['colspan'] > 1): ?> colspan="<?php echo $this->_tpl_vars
      ['colspan']; ?>
      "<?php endif; ob_start(); ?> nowrap>

      As a result of the above, I get the following output at the top of
      the page outside of all tables in addition to the colspan that did
      not get rendered:

      colspan="2" nowrap>

      Please let me know...

      Regards,

      PS: templateInsertFormAddDataPart is my global function that I
      registered with Smarty in place of insert.formadddatapart.php plugin.

      --- In forms-dev@yahoogroups.com, "Shekar C. Reddy" <zendfw@...>
      wrote:

      > Thanks much, Manuel!
      >
      > This will reduce the number of template files in my application
      now.
      > I was actually using different template files for forms-based
      pages
      > and non-forms-based pages as a work around.
      >
      > Regards,
      >

      > --- In forms-dev@yahoogroups.com, Manuel Lemos <mlemos@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hello,
      > >
      > > on 07/24/2006 11:41 PM Shekar C. Reddy said the following:
      > > > Manuel,
      > > >
      > > > Regret for the delay in replying as I was moved to another
      > project. I've pasted the
      > > > compiled output of the toolbar.tpl:
      > >
      > > I finally made time to make the Smarty pre-filter use handle
      > properly
      > > all special marks like include, include_php, if, else, elseif,
      > foreach,
      > > foreachelse, etc.
      > >
      > > You may download the latest version that was just updated. Sorry
      > for the
      > > delay.
      > >
      > > --
      > >
      > > Regards,
      > > Manuel Lemos
      > >
      > > Metastorage - Data object relational mapping layer generator
      > > http://www.metastorage.net/
      > >
      > > PHP Classes - Free ready to use OOP components written in PHP
      > > http://www.phpclasses.org/

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic