810Re: [forms-dev] Re: {include file assign} / {input...} issues

    Nov 21, 2006

      on 07/24/2006 11:41 PM Shekar C. Reddy said the following:
      > Manuel,
      >
      > Regret for the delay in replying as I was moved to another project. I've pasted the
      > compiled output of the toolbar.tpl:

      I finally made time to make the Smarty pre-filter use handle properly
      all special marks like include, include_php, if, else, elseif, foreach,
      foreachelse, etc.

      You may download the latest version that was just updated. Sorry for the
      delay.