Fw: Reporting

  • Deirdre de Padua
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 1:53 AM
      Here's the edited outline -- she shortened it from 16 to 10 pages. She took out a lot of the articles na. Haha. Yay! Tapos sabi niya na pwedeng overview or highlights lang. So lets mention the articles lang not na read it. Do you guys agree?

      Marj, here's how we divided the topics so that if you need help with the ppt, you can ask them:
      pledges - deirdre and miles
      mortgages - janine and issa
      antichresis - tsame and alexis

      Make your scripts na rin for your parts! Marj, pinakamahaba ata ang pledge. So maybe we can divide that na lang among us three.

      Deirdre :)