Atlantic Community suppresses debate and is a fraud upon NATO

  • Peter Dow
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2012
      From Peter Dow of the For Freedom Forums and Republican Intelligence forums

      An open letter to: Joerg Wolf and the atlantic-community.org editorial team

      Dear Joerg,

      I am writing to you in very angry terms and copying my letter to the military intelligence community to complain about your Atlantic Community editorial practice and to expose your organisation as a deceitful fraud upon the NATO countries and therefore harmful to the organisation of the discussion of security issues.

      If you are funded by NATO or other security organisations, you should lose all funding. You are fraudsters who have taken money on the pretext of organising a quality debate yet with that money you have taken, you have used it only to suppress proper open debate.

      It is clear in your website that you claim to assist NATO with the debate of security issues but although I have been a member with your site for a number of years and have submitted many articles for publication and made many comments on other submissions, I see that none of my articles nor comments remain.

      Here is the link to my profile.

      Yet when I click "See all comments" none of my comments found.

      When I click "See all articles" no publications are found.

      You have suppressed my all my articles and deleted all my comments. Are you fascists with no commitment to openness and democratic debate?

      Perhaps you'd like people of my point of view exterminated like your Adolf Hitler did?

      You have suppressed my point of view from the Atlantic Council publications and comments.

      To be fair to you, you have allowed me to keep my profile but why you have not simply banned my membership as well I do not know.

      You are cheats and liars of the lowest order of men.

      You should be exposed as a poorly run organisation which promotes only weak ideas harmful to NATO and Western security and you suppress good ideas which would strengthen NATO securty.

      Atlantic Community under your editorial control is a menace to NATO and Western civilisation. Possibly you should be arrested for working for the enemy though I suspect the enemy is simply your own stupidity and incompetence.

      Yours sincerely,

      Peter Dow,
      For Freedom Forums
       and Republican Intelligence Forum