Re: [forestoracle] Re: The Godskull Mountains - Windless Wood

  • Steve Wilfong
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2008
      Osgood simply moves cautiously, keeping an eye over his shoulder and listening intently for any unusual activities or sounds. He is not particularly comfortable in a forest setting and quietly hopes that they will reach their destination soon with little incident.
    • Mathghamhain@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2008
        Mathuin nods, "I agree.  That seems the wisest course.  Now if we can just get our friends to enter the woods and disappear for a decade or two..."

        "Yet as to the choice before us, I say stick to the path. The tales
        of the Wood may be nothing but tales. But getting lost in it is a
        real possibility. To risk that just to arrive a few hours early is
        unwise this close to the end. Let us move along the path a ways
        seeking a camp site, outside of the Wood of course, just in case the
        tales are true," Amalgaid says with a grin.

      • Tom the Happy
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 1, 2008
          > Mathuin nods, "I agree. That seems the wisest course. Now if we can
          > just get our friends to enter the woods and disappear for a decade or
          > two..."

          "I don't think there's much we can do to evade them if they really
          want a confrontation," says Ruth, "so I wouldn't say we needed any extra
          precautions. Of course, with them around, they may just curse the land
          again, but I think it's important to stick to our end of our bargain first."

          Tom
        • coprnblue
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 4, 2008
            "I don't think there's much we can do to evade them if they really
            want a confrontation," says Ruth, "so I wouldn't say we needed any extra
            precautions. Of course, with them around, they may just curse the land
            again, but I think it's important to stick to our end of our bargain first."

            "I must admit, I do find comfort within the trees,"said Otis,"But, the tales of the Windless Woods are...unsettling. Continuing on our current course would be the best."

            Glancing over his shoulder to see their new "companions", Otis adds "Plus, Rinaldo's ability to find us in the first place was  remarkable. I don't believe our chances of eluding them are very good."

            ~Otis