Re:Intro

  • Prclnconsulting@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2004
      Just a quick hello to the group. I am new here and wanted to briefly introduce myself.

      I am a an RN with 41 years of psych nursing under my belt, and am still currently employed full time in psych at a community hospital in the area. My specialty area in Elder and child abuse, domestic violence, PTSD and of course psychiatry.

      I am also an Accredited Service Representative with the Vietnam Veterans Of America assisting Veterans of all eras in preparation, presentation and prosecution of their claims before the Department of Veterans Affairs relating to veterans' benefits.

      I have been a nurse consultant for the past 4 years assisting attorneys with the medical bridge to the litigation process. Since many of the cases involve the criminal courts I will be finding this list serve very helpful

      Thanks,
      Prue

      Prudence W. Schifley RN MA CLNC
      P R C Legal Nurse Consulting