[forensic-science] Forensic Botany

  • Mike MCKENNA
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 29, 2004
      Is there a forensic botanist and/or someone knowledgeable on the effects
      of decomposition on the surrounding vegetation in this forum that would
      be willing to please field a couple of questions in private? Preferably
      not a theorist, but one with practical experience. If so, would you
      please contact me off list at m2@... ?

      Thank you in advance.

      Mike McKenna.
    • Jorge Alejandro Paulete Scaglia
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2004
        Dear Mike,

        Fell free to ask out of list what you want.

        Cheers,

        Jorge Alejandro

      • brian flynn

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 2, 2004
            Send me an email at forensicevidence@............I might be able to
            share past experiences, if they apply.

            >From: "Mike MCKENNA" <m2@...>
            >To: <forensic-science@yahoogroups.com>
            >Subject: [forensic-science] Forensic Botany
            >Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 22:12:04 -0600
            >
            >Is there a forensic botanist and/or someone knowledgeable on the effects
            >of decomposition on the surrounding vegetation in this forum that would
            >be willing to please field a couple of questions in private? Preferably
            >not a theorist, but one with practical experience. If so, would you
            >please contact me off list at m2@... ?
            >
            >Thank you in advance.
            >
            >Mike McKenna.

            Fast. Reliable. Get MSN 9 Dial-up - 1 month FREE! (Limited-time Offer)