In search of...

  • t4n6@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30 9:27 AM
      Hi everyone, I am in search of a particular text to replace a damaged copy.
      The title is Interpretation of bloodstain evidence at crime scenes by Eckert
      and James. ISBN: 0444014632 The book is out of print now and there is a new
      edition (1998), however, I am trying to find the 1989 edition and having very
      little, make that NO luck. Anyone that can help please send me an e-mail.
      Thanks!
    • t4n6@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2000
        Thanks to all of you that have responded so far regarding the book I am
        looking for. I have tried Ebay and no luck there. Unfortunately, I also do
        not think this 1998 edition is the same as I have seen the cover and it is
        different...then again maybe that doesn't matter. Who knows, I am still
        trying but definitely want to thank everyone for their suggestions!
      • Robin M. Bratton
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 5, 2000
          You might try amazon.com. They are often able to obtain books that are
          presently out of print. In addition, perhaps CRC press may have copies of
          the old edition available for sale.

          Robin Bratton

          On Sun, 2 Jul 2000 t4n6@... wrote:

          > Thanks to all of you that have responded so far regarding the book I am
          > looking for. I have tried Ebay and no luck there. Unfortunately, I also do
          > not think this 1998 edition is the same as I have seen the cover and it is
          > different...then again maybe that doesn't matter. Who knows, I am still
          > trying but definitely want to thank everyone for their suggestions!

        • Vivian Griffen
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 5, 2000
            You might also wish to try Barnes and Noble. They aften have, or can get,
            out of print books, through a variety of publishers. Also, you can order
            the current edition with no obligation to buy it. It is a courtesy service,
            mostly to get the books in the store so you will buy it there! But it will
            let you go through it to see if the changes in the new book are just
            cosmetic or not. They are also on line at barnesandnoble.com.

            Hope this helps.

            Say Bye to Slow Internet!
            http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html