universities

  • shirleybro@adelphia.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1 3:42 AM
      Is anyone familiar with the forensic program at University of New Haven or West Virginia University. I have been accepted at both of these schools and it seems as though they both have a very strong chemistry component to their program. Any input on these schools would be greatly appreciated.

      Thank you,
      Monica

    • cbecnel@dps.state.la.us
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2 7:34 AM
        Monica,

        I am a graduate of UNH and I work with a graduate of WVU. Of course I
        consider the UNH program better, as I think it is more rounded than the
        average. But keep in mind, any truly good Forensic Science program will be
        heavy in Chemistry. If you are going for your BS, consider UNH. Talk to Dr.
        Marilyn Miller there and she can answer any questions you will have.

        Adam Becnel
        Louisiana State Police Crime Lab

        | | <shirleybro@adelp|
        | | hia.net> |
        | | |
        | | 04/01/2003 05:42 |
        | | AM |
        | | Please respond to|
        | | forensic-science |
        | | |
        | |
        | To: <FORENSIC-SCIENCE@yahoogroups.com> |
        | cc: |
        | Subject: [forensic-science] universities |

        Is anyone familiar with the forensic program at University of New Haven or
        West Virginia University. I have been accepted at both of these schools
        and it seems as though they both have a very strong chemistry component to
        their program. Any input on these schools would be greatly appreciated.

        Thank you,
        Monica

        To subscribe send a blank e-mail to:
        forensic-science-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        From the home page you can search the list archives. It also includes
        links to forensic science sites and allows you to modify your account
        settings.