Re: Group Question

  • dgjordan2002
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 1, 2002
      Alexis,

      Did the officials drop the case because of the cocaine in the
      victims body and decide it was a suicide instead of a homicide?

      DJ

      --- In forensic-science@y..., "alexis " <angel1331acc@m...> wrote:
      > Can anyone tell me how much cocaine this is:
      >
      > "0.01 mg of cocaine per 100 gram of material"
      >
      > This is taken from an autopsy report, and I'm trying to figure out
      what the
      > indications are in this report.
      >
      > Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!
      >
      > Take care...................................
      >

      > Alexis Campbell
      > Area Director
      > Delaware, Minnesota and New Mexico
      > The Doe Network ~ www.doenetwork.org
      > www.doenetwork.bravepages.com
      > Email: angel1331acc@m...
    • alexis
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 1, 2002
        DJ,

        No. I do not believe so. The death was ruled a Homicide, but the cause of
        death was undetermined, but unnatural causes.

        I'm just trying to figure out if they decided not to pursue it any longer
        because she had cocaine in her system. If this amount was a lot, then I
        could at least understand the reasoning behind it, although I would not
        agree with it.

        I think there may be something more going on here, possibly a cover up of
        sorts. I don't want to go into it any further on the list, but if you are
        interested, or you think you can help, please e-mail me privately, and I'll
        give you more info.

        Thanks for your response!

        Alexis Campbell
        Area Director
        Delaware, Minnesota and New Mexico
        The Doe Network ~ www.doenetwork.org
        www.doenetwork.bravepages.com
        Email: angel1331acc@...

        Try shopping at my very cool stores!
        http://TLC1331angel.freestoreclub.com
        www.ezinfocenter.com/7617872
        Make $$$$ Working At Home!
        http://www.vmcsatellite.com/channels/affiliates.cfm?aid4756
        Earn Cash For Simply Taking Surveys!
        http://www.surveysavvy.com/?ref_email_idD1107
        http://myopinionmatters.net/
        Did the officials drop the case because of the cocaine in the
        victims body and decide it was a suicide instead of a homicide?

        DJ

        --- In forensic-science@y..., "alexis " <angel1331acc@m...> wrote:
        > Can anyone tell me how much cocaine this is:
        >
        > "0.01 mg of cocaine per 100 gram of material"
        >
        > This is taken from an autopsy report, and I'm trying to figure out
        what the
        > indications are in this report.
        >
        > Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!
        >
        > Take care...................................
        >

        > Alexis Campbell
      • Scousemaster
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 2, 2002
          Hello

          I am very intrested in the case.
          Is the case going to be investigated?
          Was their enough cocaine to kill her?
          Was there any other evidence?

          Andrew

          Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune; but great minds rise above
          them.