Re: [forensic-science] Request: - How to go about in this type of case please...

  • RAJENDRA KARPATE
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2001
      dear sir,

      I have send an email to you by name of sathyan
      at@..., however i have not recived any
      information from your side. it is again requested to
      please send details of the David Hendricks case of
      Bloomington,illinois, as i could not trace the details
      on the net.

      with regards,

      sathyan

      --- tttreese@... wrote: > Just an opinion here,
      but here goes...
      > Husband obviously suspect...many reasons as to
      > evidence of what didn't
      > happen...
      > Husbands alibi...
      > Overkill seems evident...
      > Time of death established?
      > Seems kind of like the Bloomington, Illinois case of
      > David Hendricks...
      >
      > Treese

      =====

    • scancomp
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 25, 2003
        --- In forensic-science@yahoogroups.com, tttreese@a... wrote:
        > Just an opinion here, but here goes...
        > Husband obviously suspect...many reasons as to evidence of what
        didn't
        > happen...
        > Husbands alibi...
        > Overkill seems evident...
        > Time of death established?
        > Seems kind of like the Bloomington, Illinois case of David Hendricks...
        >
        > Treese

        speaking of which, do you know what ever happened to that guy?
        last I heard he moved to florida
        any info?