Website for law cases

  • Jamie Ballou
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2001
      I was wondering if anyone has a good internet resource for looking up cases.
      For instance, I'm doing a research paper on taggants and it mentions that
      taggants were involved in a successful prosecution oof the United States v.
      McFillen case, but I don't know where to find more information on the
      McFillen case. Any help would be absolutely appreciated.

      Thanks,
      Jamie Ballou
    • Mahlon Clift
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2001
        Go to justice.com or law.com.That should help you.MDC
        On Wed, 02 May 2001, "Jamie Ballou" wrote:> > I was wondering if anyone has a good internet resource for looking up cases. > For instance, I'm doing a research paper on taggants and it mentions that > taggants were involved in a successful prosecution oof the United States v. > McFillen case, but I don't know where to find more information on the > McFillen case. Any help would be absolutely appreciated. > > Thanks, > Jamie Ballou > _________________________________________________________________ > Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com > > > To subscribe send a blank e-mail to: forensic-science-subscribe@yahoogroups.com > To unsubscribe send a blank e-mail to: forensic-science-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com > > Group home page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/forensic-science > From the home page you can search the list archives. It also includes links to forensic science sites and allows you to modify your account settings. > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        Message 3 of 3 , May 5, 2001
          try www.findlaw.com

          http://auctions.yahoo.com/