CTS Paint Analysis Summary Report 89-1

  • Nadav Levin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2012
      Dear Colleagues,,
      I'm interested in an old Collaborative Testing Services (CTS) Paint
      Analysis Proficiency Test Summary Report (probably number 89-1), where 2
      household paint samples were analyzed, one from the outside of a window and
      the other one - from the inside.
      We participated in that test, but I just can't find the report in our
      archive, and CTS are not willing to provide me with a copy due to their
      policy.
      Can anyone find a copy of this summary report ?
      If so - will you please scan it and send me a copy (preferably as a .pdf
      file) ?
      Thanks a lot in advance, and best wishes for the coming New Year,
      Nadav Levin
      Toolmarks and Materials Lab
      DIFS
      Israel