Help me Identify this Compound Please!!!

  • amsmith1209
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2012
      I have an unknown synthetic cannabinoid that I can't identify.

      The base peak is 373, while the other major peaks, from greatest abundance to least, are:

      298, 232/356, 144, 115, and 284.

      If you have any information for me, please let me know!

      Thanks so much!!
    • amsmith1209
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7, 2012
        --- In forensic-science@yahoogroups.com, "amsmith1209" <annie.smith0903@...> wrote:

        > I have an unknown synthetic cannabinoid that I can't identify.
        >
        > The base peak is 373, while the other major peaks, from greatest abundance to least, are:
        >
        > 298, 232/356, 144, 115, and 284.
        >
        > If you have any information for me, please let me know!
        >
        > Thanks so much!!

        I had a little help from the CLIC message board and Cayman Chemical and identified this compound as MAM-2201.

        Josh - I've spoken with you before. I'm at the Western KSP lab in KY.
      • J.Y.
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 8, 2012
          Gotcha, glad you got it figured out!