Re: [forensic-science] Fingerprinting Class, hands on

  • Daryl W. Clemens
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2011
      Yes,

      Ron Smith and Assoc. has classes that deal with processing topics. I also
      do one for Arkansas law enforcement through the Criminal Justice Institute.
      If you have enough interested persons, or a host agency, I might be
      convinced to provide a class at or near your location.

      Regards,

      Daryl

      Daryl W. Clemens
      Editor, Crime & Clues