Re:

  • Jonathan Nyce
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2011
      Hello everyone. I have seen several notes on the internet which state that
      ASCLD/LAB requires both a positive Kastle-Meyer test (or other presumptive
      test), followed by a positive Takayama microcrystal test before a stain can be
      called blood, and a positive precipitin or ouchterlony test before a
      KM+/Takayama+ stain can be called human blood. Does anyone know if these
      requirements are documented anywhere, and how I can get hold of that
      documentation? Thanks- cp